A good friend of mine has been doing a 30 day song challenge. She has been really good at posting a song every day using the following prompts. I was going ok in the beginning and she was fantastic at reminding me then it all got too hard.
Today however, the prompt I saw on her private page made me think of a whole lot of songs and I thought for a bit I fun I would inflict them on you as well.
If we just quickly run through the list I will give you my answers. I would love to hear yours to any or all of these.
1. Throw your arms around me – Hunters & Collectors
2. Here’s Johnny – Hocus Pocus
3. Walking on sunshine – Katrina & the Waves
4. Wires – Athlete
5. Bat Out of Hell – Meatloaf
6. The Slab – Hunters & Collectors
7. Blister in the Sun – Violent Femmes
8. Paradise by the Dashboard Light – Meatloaf
9. Moondance – Van Morrison
10. Can’t think of a song that makes me fall asleep
11. Holy Grail – Hunters & Collectors
12. Hmmm I don’t really hate any bands
13. Trance – Loria Jonzun
14. I Kissed a Girl – Jill Sobule
15. Little Ray of Sunshine – Axiom
16. Anything that is over played on the radio!
17. I can’t remember yesterday so I don’t know!
18. Lock It – Falling Joys
19. Wednesday Night – Clouds
20. Have I Told You Lately – Van Morrison
21. Spinning Around – Kylie
22. Days Like These – Van Morrison
23. Into My Arms – Nick Cave (I did play this and Kylie Minogue in the Church!)
24. Forest Gump Feather Theme
25. Too many to list but I will include a few youtube clips!
26. Music Box Dancer
27. Anything really
28. Break on Through – The Doors
29. Girl You’ll be a Woman Soon – Neil Diamond
30. Throw Your Arms Around Me – Hunters & Collectors
Now for the songs that make me laugh
Irish Twelve Days of Christmas
Star Trekking Across the Universe
The Duck Song
Hope you also get a giggle out of these and “Have you got any grapes?”